Saturday, October 6, 2012

Cosmetic Company Store at Seattle Premium Outlets

(The Cosmetics Company Store at Seattle Premium Outlets)

OKAY. When I read about these stores a little while ago I couldn't believe they existed! Little  hidden corners where you can find those past MAC (and much MORE) collection's at an even cheaper price! Last year's holiday sets, pigment sets, random palettes from past collections, and even some of the shadows you will find right on the MAC shelves today!

I admit I was a little overwhelmed. MAC at 30% off! SAY WHAT. Not to mention all the Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Estee Lauder, and Smashbox!) I had read how so many people were disappointed at the selection: I was NOT. Maybe that is because I was told I would be. Not so. 

Here is what I snagged!
(My Make up Haul from CCO at Seattle Premium Outlets)

BOBBI BROWN: Black Ruby Sparkle Eye Palette
MAC: Holiday Snow globe Eye shadow Palette: Sulty
MAC: Quartz Fusion Shadow
 MAC: Sakura Blush (from Quite Cute Collection)
MAC: Miss Behave Bluch (from Quite Cute Collection)

I must say I am LOVING the Bobbi Brown palette! I honestly don't believe I have owned any Bobbi Brown before and well. This is beautiful. I wish the colors were slightly more pigmented (they go on sheer but pack on major SPARKLE SPARKLE!) 

Have you guys taken a trip to your nearest CCO? What did you snag? I can't wait to go back!



No comments:

Post a Comment