Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day Of The Dead Sugar Skull MakeUp Tutorial And Look

(Day Of The Dead / Sugar Skull/Pin Up Girl Halloween Make Up Look!)


(My Girly version of the Sugar Skull Make Up! I kept half my face simple with a Pin Up feel!)



(Sugar Skull Day Of The Dead Halloween Make Up Tutorial)

                Click here to be redirected to my MAKEUPBEE look page with detailed instructions! :) <-- Please click the lil' heart on my Day of the Dead look on MAKEUPBEE! I entered it into the MUFE Halloween competition! I'd really appreciate it loves! xo


2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to be given a chance to read your wonderful article. Im looking forward to read more of your works and posts. You did a good job! Try to visit my site too and enjoy.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time I commented in a blog! I really enjoy it. You have an awesome post. Please do more articles like this. I'm gonna come back surely. God bless.

    Rica
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete