Monday, July 9, 2012

Review and First Look Using The New Lime Crime Aquataenia Palette!

Lime Crime's Aquataenia Palette!


It is now in my hands! I am a happy lady!



Oh Lime Crime.. You are SO good at not disappointing me! The colors are beautiful! This palette is different than the other two Fantasy Palette's Lime Crime has released as EVERY color has a shimmery pearl sheen. When many people first saw this palette they thought the colors looked somewhat similar to Sugarpill's newest "Heartbreaker" Palette but as Lime Crime does pastels SO well. They are nothing alike. When I get time to swatch them side by side I will post it up on here! Sugarpill is where I go for BRIGHT BRIGHT shades.. Lime Crime bring mostly Pastels that can be layered easily to appear brighter. 


SWATCHES!


Gorgeous color payoff right?!



My Mermaid Inspired Look!



What was also nice to see when opening the box was a FREE mini "Eyeshadow helper" sample! I hadn't yet tried the Lime Crime exclusive primer as I am a little newer to Lime Crime than most (though, it was love at first swatch!) I also purchased a couple MORE of their Uniliners (LOVE!). It's so hard to find liquid liners in bright pastels OR a good WHITE liner. Look no further than WWW.LIMECRIMEMAKEUP.COM! :)




I know you are all probably sick of my LIME CRIME praising.. But.. Here goes the rating!

COLOR PAYOFF: 5 of 5
PRODUCT: 5 of 5
PACKAGING: 5 of 5
WOULD I BUY AGAIN: YES.
OVERALL: 5 of 5 <3's!


No comments:

Post a Comment