Thursday, August 30, 2012

BH COSMETICS: Party Girl Palette

BH COSMETICS PARTY GIRL PALETTE REVIEW AND LOOK!




"This 40 Color BH Party Girl Eyeshadow Palette was made to fulfill the ultimate socialite's dreams. Whether you want to go for flirty or cosmopolitan, this makeup palette contains must-have shimmer & matte shades for double-taking beauty at your next big event."- BHCOSMETICS.COM

I recently purchased this palette (along with a few others from BHCOSMETICS.COM!) and am pretty impressed. I snagged it on sale for $8! (It's still on sale for only $11 through labor day!) 

Though I haven't used every color in the palette I swatched most! Pretty impressed with the quality, especially for the price! Crazy good!

Here is a LOOK using the BH Party Girl Palette!

(Makeup Look Using The BH Cosmetics Party Girl Palette!)

BH Cosmetics is having a big labor day sale with 11 palettes for only $11! Many 88 palette's as well as the party girl palette and one of my other favorites the 28 Neutral palette are all ONLY $11 through labor day! Snag this deal while you can! :) I'll try to post more look's using this palette as well as other BH Cosmetic Palette looks! :D

RATING:
PRODUCT: 4.5/5* (Judging by the colors I've tested!)
PACKAGING: 5/5 (I love palette's that include all the colors you need for a look! Fast and easy application!)
WOULD I BUY AGAIN: Yes! But with the great color payoff and color choice.. I doubt I will need to! Certainly worth the price!



CLICK HERE To Purchase This Palette!

xo.




2 comments:

  1. The Party Girl Palette is quite interesting. I am very much impress with this palette and would be looking forward to purchasing it. Thank you Shannon for the swatches and the awesome review!!

    Dispenser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! I plan to get some swatches up soon! :)

      Delete